Fire in The Kitchen

I smell something, but I don't say anything because I am wondering if it's just me. The smell is getting stronger. Some else says I smell some something burning! Me, too! Me, too and it smells electrical!

I was away at a PESI seminar. Everyone started to unplug anything that was electrical in the room. The hotel staff came in to assist us. It was determined to be a fire in the kitchen. We improvised, opened the back door to air out the place and continued on! Flexibility, a good thing!

What was the name of the kitchen? Red Hot and Blue

The cooks have to live up to the name! Actually, all jokes aside the food was great and the hotel staff wonderful. I was a Girl Scout, so you know I always try to be prepared.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Interface Consultation Services - Update

Interface Consultation Services - Update (Hiring Part - Time)